The Camrose Police Service,
an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to Service to the Public.
This is an excellent question. When this question was posed to some of our employees and they were asked why they choose to work in Camrose as opposed to another center they gave the following reasons:
- Our involvement with an investigation from its’ beginning to the outcome gives us a better sense of solving crime, and by doing so we feel that we are helping the public, which is quite rewarding as we know we are making a difference.
- The Camrose Police Service has a family type working atmosphere and this close working relationship carries over outside of work.
- Camrose is a mid sized community offering all the amenities and has everything a family needs.
- It’s a safe community to raise a family and offers an excellent quality of life.
- I don’t have a long commute to and from work and the paper work is streamlined so that I’m not always bogged down with pushing my paper work through numerous levels of management.
- It’s like policing in a detachment area where you get to know the public but don’t have to worry about being transferred out.
- First class recreational facilities
- University of Alberta – Augustana Campus
- An Acute Care Hospital
- French Emersion
- Spectacular walking paths and terrific cross country trails
- We are the home of the Big Valley Jamboree
- A scenic clean City
- An Accredited Police Service since 1993
Completed applications can be mailed or hand delivered to the following address:
Chief of Police
Camrose Police Service
Telephone enquiries should be directed to: Recruiting (780) 672-8300